Amstelveen Cycling Track Practice 2020
Are you getting a little bored with your routes? Do you miss (your PEAK) cycling buddies? 🙂
As you know we still cannot ride as a group on the public road. That’s why we’ve come up with a short-term alternative. Of course everything will be in line with the Corona guidelines.
Why join this practice?
Our idea is above all to have some cycling fun together. At the same time you’ll enjoy a new riding experience and learn something different/sharpen your skills.
- Meet and ride with your PEAK cycling buddies
- Experience riding on a cycling track
- Enjoy traffic-free(!) asphalt
- Practice your cornering, sprinting and other skills
Afterwards we’ll have a drink at our clubhouse Thúskomme, Batjanstraat 1a (from 2 June doors are open again yippee!!). Joost is expecting us, so beer will definitely be cold!
- Thursday 4 June
- Get together at Thúskomme: 19.00 – 19.15
- Ride out to Amstelveen cycling track (we split up into small groups): 19.15 sharp
- Cycling track practice: 20.00 – 21.15 (drinks afterwards at Thúskomme)
- Price: €5 contribution to cycling track rental fee